I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Burdened Drivers-LEDPUB-20Oct2006

Burdened Drivers This is with reference to the unfortunate BMTC Volvo bus accident (Oct. 18). We have to place ourselves in the driver’s seat to appreciate the patience and effort these BMTC drivers show all the time. They are penalised by time constraints imposed by schedules that do not take into consideration the ground realities of city traffic. And we don’t pay them commensurate with the responsibility we entrust them with. As far as the accident was concerned, HAL, the employees, the people at the bus-stop and other vehicles in the vicinity cannot shirk their negligence and indifference to the incident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home