I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Nikhil Kumaraswamy's escapades

Sadhya-Thank god-! The enlightened father on a spree to lengthen the Suvarna Karnataka awardees list this year, did not choose to institute a Karnataka Putra Ratna award for the most spoilt name dropping Brats /relatives of VIPs in this Suvarna Karnataka. We would have three entries atleast with Nikhil Gowda, Adam Bidapa and SN's grand nephew. We should not forget Kengal Hanumanthaiah's kin either at this auspicious moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home