I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

dressed provocatively is asking to be raped?

The foolishness apart what does it say about crime rate in the city? Exactly the same modus operandi has been tolerated at malls, banks,theatres etc since 90's. Still no concrete steps have been taken to combat the problem. It is a question of social order.Most reactions sound as if you are dressed provocatively you should be raped. The basic fact is there is no fear of law. Enforcement and penalties virtually non existent.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Cyclist-robbed-of-Rs-9L-in-Bangalore/articleshow/7650789.cms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home