I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Slap in the face or pat on the back

Slap in the face. Just as someone is slapping you in the face you will instantly turn it away is it not?
No one wants to be slapped in the face, by a hand or a chappal?
Then when you offer your back to the slap instead of face it becomes a pat on the back.
That is what Indian philosophy calls MAYA. Everything is an illusion. It just depends on where you are standing!. Your point of view.
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/142695/sc-ruling-cvc-case-moily.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home