I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Alistair Pereira case-Kudos to Bombay high court-LEDS 7Sep2007

Kudos to the Mumbai High court for punishing the rich brat Alistair Pereira for causing death and destruction by reckless and irresponsible driving.
It should also be a message to the police and lower courts to be stricter in enforcing the law.
As any eminently law abiding citizen, I feel a harsher fine and suspended licence for 8to 10 years beyond the rigorous imprisonment would have communicated a stronger message to the rich, arrogant and spoilt Pereira's and Nandas, that they need to respect the society they live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home