I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Stupid IMA-LEDSTOI-17 Jul 2007

I am aghast at the Stupidity and
purposelessness of IMA at threatening to
Revoke DR Basavaraj for practising his avocation.
What is worse is IMA is clubbing this with two doctors in Telgi Case who made falsified statements for bribe.

Dr Basavaraj has not been convicted for Malpractise.
He is serving mankind by even being useful to a society which has condemned him for reasons right or wrong.
This is the height of hypocrisy.

Thousands of Doctors are murdering people due to negligence and outright malpractise, while this organization is chasing one man who is probably upholding the high values the profession professes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home