I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

15 yr old does caesarean-IBN-22june2007

To claim that IMA does not have jurisdiction even before acting is absolute bull **** and height of self induced impotence on IMA's part.This shows how much IMA cares for Patients and upholding ethical values of allopathic medicine.This is the basic problem of peer professional groups who are required to police colleagues. Whether they be lawyers, doctors or other professionals.Had the IMA had a twinge of social obligation it would have initiated disciplinary action against the concerned, jurisdiction be damned.The guilty and shameless (undoubtedly)would have had the onus of proving IMA wrong in courts of law at which time the courts would have decided the matter. In the interests of the Public, I am sure in favor of IMA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home