I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Warning to rich kids-TOI 10Sep2007

A warning to rich Kudos to the Bombay High Court for punishing Alistair Pereira for causing death by reckless and irresponsible driving. It should be a message to the police and lower courts to be stricter in enforcing the law. I feel a harsher fine and suspended licence for 8-10 years beyond the rigorous imprisonment would have communicated a stronger message to such rich and arrogant youth, that they need to respect the society they live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home