I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

valentines day-toileds4feb2009

4 Feb 2009,
The Editor,
Times of India
Bangalore.

Sir,
I am normally a civilzed law abiding, nonviolent man.
Muthalik and his tailess monkies antics and the
government's impotence to effectively stop them is getting on my nerves.
Why cannot the government hold him and his trouble making tongue in preventive custody?

If I see anyone following me with a camera I will take law into my own hands bash them up black and blue and may be even kill
them and take my chances with the liberal courts which release even those guilty primafacie.
That should teach Rama sena and other self styled MPs that they cannot intrude into everyones lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home