I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, March 21, 2011

brilliant and heartening decision in these days of akrama sakrama amendments

This is perhaps the most brilliant and heartening decision for the citizens who were wondering if there is any law prevailing in the country at all.
Consecutive governments kept converting akramas into sakramas for money or votes, reducing law to an unenforceable farce.
This decision puts the whole law or democracy issue into proper but not necessarily popular perspective.
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/147548/law-not-equity-must-prevail.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home