I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

cell phone diriving is a bigger danger

University of Utah has in a study found that using cell phone while driving impairs ability to the same extent as Driving under the influence of alcohol.
Because of its extreme frequency especially by 2 wheelers, the social damage is very very high and needs to be curbed as stringently atleast, if not more stringently.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/201111022011110200554673072fa53f/Drunk-driving-to-get-tougher.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home