I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, December 19, 2011

what is so great -paying a traffic fine?

Any ordinary civic minded citizen from any other country fails to understand the profusely laudatory letters about Mirji's sons paying up the traffic fines for violations, without using their father's "Influence".
This can only happen in India where all values have been systematically "corrupted" over the decades.
They just did their bare civic duty, nothing that deserves a Bharat Ratna.
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/1/201112182011121801320520134c0ca7b/Sons-of-city--top-cop-set-a-fine-example.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home