I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

enforcement political tools to harass critics.

By: m b nataraj
On: 13 Nov 2011 10:07 am

All these governmental enforcement organizations CBI, ED, IT, SEBI,IRDA, DGCA etc have become completely political tools to harass critics. Instead of discharging their duties quietly in the background, they wake up and start waving their constitutional Dandas after issues become public for any reason. Kejriwal, Ramdev, Anna investigations are prime examples of sudden politcally motivated energy.


http://www.deccanherald.com/content/204475/dgca-mulling-penalty-loss-making.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home