I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, November 03, 2011

we need more understanding from blindfolded lady Justice

What an intimidating judge. He will initiate contempt proceedings against the poor lady and the child? Why do courts think it is their social duty to interfere in human affairs of the heart? What do they know of the ground realities of family life someone from xerox copies of affidavits? If life were so simple we would not need blindfolded Lady justice at all. Wish we had more sympathetic courts.
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/1/2011110320111103003955358442f5eaa/Woman-ticks-HC-Judge-off-for-making-her-nineyearold-son-cry.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home