I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Offense is the best form of defense for the suspects

27 Mar 2012,

Sir,
This is wIth reference to the Wakf board 2.1 lakh crore land scam.
The arrogance of the tainted named politicians and other involved is beyond
belief. They resort to offense is the best form of defense tactic by calling the chairman AYogya(unfit) on TV. As if that does not constitute defamation?
In the same breath they also misuse the deficiencies in the legal system by declaring when they are found innocent they will sue the chairman.
Are they pulling wool over the public eyes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home