I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Angelina Jolies body guards Arrested

Glad we showed these foreigners they cannot behave anyway they want if they have light skins. The boors.Would our actors be allowed gun toting body guards when shooting outside India?The school in its quest for money or publicity over stepped its borders.What a shameful pitiful excuse that the school claims it had the necessary permission?No Permission/licence granted even by the highest authority in the land is valid for illegal and unlawful behaviour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home