I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ram Jethmalani gave Jessica Lal Character

I Forget why Mr Jethmalani quit the Government.He did quit it in a huff suddenly, is what I remember. The gentleman seems to havean attitude problem, painting himself into a corner and shouting hoarse.Has he ever defended the economically/politically weaker side in a case for the sake of justice? If he is not on the side of the moneyed and rich (read wrong usually) how is it we donot hear about any of the cases where he defended the moneyless just to uphold the right? I hope, it is not his contention that the only rich are always right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home