I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dalit Girl Burnt Alive by rapist for refusing to retract complaint

Brilliant suggestion Manas that Murderer Chottseingh's case be referred to Mr Jethmalani.Mr Jethmalani can get a life long stream of cases as long as our society harbors,nurtures and nourishes chotte Singh, Manu Sharma and similar Ratnas.In USA there are "Ambulance Chasers", Lawyers who follow emergency vehicles. They stick their business cards even into dead peoples fingers and palms in search of a case. Here they just drop at Jethmalanis door steps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home