I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

India Condemn's Saddam's Hanging-IBN30Dec2006

Saddam's hanging is an eternal blot on the "Democratic regimes" in USA AND UK. "All the perfumes of Arabia cannot wash this little hand". Had Saddam Hussein been judged while in power or by the Iraqis themselves without the foreign presence, this would not have left such a bad after taste. There is no sense of triumphing justice , but a strong feeling of whimpering conscience. The exact the same feeling left behind with the 1979 Zulfiquar Ali Bhutto hanging. The rest of the world will pay a heavy price and bear a heavy burden for the follies of the BB (Bush and Blair) cow boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home