I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Mahesh Bhupati Leander Paes Teamwork over?

This change in chemistry and shift in relationship is a natural evolution in any sphere of life. In fact it may be a healthy attitude to end the relationship and restart on some other foundation if its found it is not working.This is especially true in team sport, where each is expected to perform 110 percent to make the team win.The results may actually depend on the attitude rather than the performance.Mythologically, nonworking systems have been known to be broken down to "ASHES" By Shiva and rebuilt by Brahma the creator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home