I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Support for Jessica Lall Family

10 Nov 2006
May God give you the strength and courage to continue your fight for justice. As a victim who fought 18 years for justice through its tortuous corridors, I can understand the pressures of this fight for justice. I am suppressing a twinge of fear that the likes of Ram Jethmalani and influence of rotten politicians like papa sharma may deny you justice. If that happens we not only tolerated the assassination of the father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi but will have witnessed the death of his fundamental foundation for this Nation: Satyam Eva Jayate. May that day never come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home