I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Lift Ban on Harbhajan-IBN-8Jan2008

Posted Tuesday , January 08, 2008 at 09:08 : (M.B.Nataraj)
I am not a cricketing fan.But I am disgusted at the double standards ICC applies to its white and nonwhite teams.Colored teams and players are treated differently from the others.It is a gross shame to the concept of a one world irrespective of color and creed.This is an Imperial atavism that should be abandoned immediately.Whatever Bhaji said as nonenglish speaking citizens of the world would be emulated from the authentic English speakers who spoke thus.Add the miserable umpiring double racist standards the whole thing becomes a farce.Lift the ban or end the tour.It is not serving any purpose except fill the ICC coffers.The game has lost its charm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home