I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I have cds to prove -Tytler-IBN 22 Dec 2007

Sorry Mr Tytler, This does not wash with the public.You might be able to manipulate the investigating agencies, prosecution or be able to convince the courts that the evidence is not beyond reasonable doubt.But for the public at large, and people in politics, like you, it is more about perception. What CDs could you have in 1984? there were no CDs in 1984. Please donot use current jargon to prove your innocence, insult the public's intelligence and incense them further by it.It was a shameful episode for the whole country and especially congress. No matter how much you cry yourself hoarse about it now. Fact is, there was active and passive concurrence for the occurrences by the powers be at that time, for targetting the sikh community for the fault of a few.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home