I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, December 10, 2007

tv channels banned in gujarat-IBN27oct2007

Kudos to media, if there is a semblance of accountability in this country it is thanks to the media.Banning channels showing uncomfortable truths about politiciansis authoritarianism masquerading as democracy.Modi did not have to be afraid if there was no truth to it?This proves that democracy in India is of a few, for a few ,by a few.and the King is 'perfect'.What a farce and shame that is Modigovernment.when his visa was revoked Modi- born again hindu- got his 'style' of democracy certified by that born again christian-Bush.where is the transparency in blacked out media?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home