I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, April 24, 2009

save lalbagh petition comment-24apr2009

The government projects suffer from lack of timely implementation, effectiveness and consequently immediate or future benefits to the public.This of course means present and future untold agonies for the residents for the doubtful benefit to a few. These issued cannot be waived by compensation paid. Myopic governments may come and go Involvement of the suffering public is mandatory to protect their long term interests.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savelalbaghfrommetro/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home