I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Hang corrupt politicians-LEDS 9Nov2009

9 Oct 2009,
The Editor
Times of India
Bangalore

Sir,
Madhu Kodas (we have them a plenty in different guises especially in politics) should sicken any Indian.
We should not tolerate such "Indians" who rape this country of 4 or 4000 crores and mock it by claiming I am innocent.

We need to remember the Chinese Minister Zheng who was executed for corruption in July 2007.
We need to urgently bring in such a prospective measure to drastically reduce corruption instead of wasting crores trying to provide " presumed innocent till proven guilty" quality of justice.
I do not see why any party, politician or Indian should have an objection to such a prospective legislation which would end corruption at one stroke.
The parties who he was part of should introduce such legislation.
When India was split into two by a penstroke why cannot not it be cleansed in one stroke?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home