I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

swine flu lab creation? MBN comment mod reply

M.B.Nataraj August 18, 2009 at 4bTue, 18 Aug 2009 04:28:26 -0500 / am
Hi Joe,
As a US qualified Microbiologist now for 30 plus years in healthcare. I am very happy to see that you have put together a great article that confirms my vague suspicions about this sudden outbreak. It may be sabotage, or a new tool for global panic manipulation. I am always chary of misuse of genetic tools of scientific purpose for commercial or other considerations. First suspects in who benefits should be who wants to be a global power? or have a say in the world.

Joe August 18, 2009 at 8bTue, 18 Aug 2009 08:57:12 -0500 / am
Mr. Nataraj, Thank you for the comment and It does raise some questions… here is a link to a TimesOnline article where 1 in 3 “nurses say they will not be immunised against swine flu vacine” http://www.timesonline.co.uk/t.....799297.ece

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home