I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Unlawful MNS legislators suspended for 4 years-

India never ceases to surprise me. Pleasantly. Just when I had written off the rule of law prevailing, this excellent news of 4 Unlawful MNS legislators being suspended for 4 years sends a very good beware message to the others and these. It should teach them that they owe the electorate a responsibility for electing them. Even if they are unlawful or illegal they before getting elected, they need to reform.This is a good lesson for that provincial nation splitter Raj Thackeray also.
I hope courts will not stay this order under any circumstances.if suspended legislators are not counted as justice demands with, 4 candidates out of 13 should disqualify the party from getting its own regional symbol?
http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:yahoo_india_n449:a8f3db3776c3c850e6ca7dc7fa7852ff/4-MNS-legislators-suspended-from-Maharashtra-assembly-for-4-yrs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home