I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

BJP stop producing spoilt brat CMS

BJP is acting like a single offspring parent, tolerating Yeddyurappas tantrums. It is high time the CM stops acting like a spoilt brat picking fights with everyone at school and coming home in the evening crying. The result for the world to see is BJP appears like a parent who should not deserve to have a child-read an opportunity to form a government anywhere.


Read more: CM and Ananth locked in duel - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/CM-and-Ananth-locked-in-duel/articleshow/7345098.cms#ixzz1BsHjccq9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home