I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Reassuring to see Reddy's clout doesnot extend to Newdelhi

The CEC report besides gladdening Justice Hegde, also reassures the suffering Karnataka citizens that the Reddys clout/influence does not extend to top administrative echelons in New Delhi.

Read more: CEC report puts a smile on Lokayukta's face - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/CEC-report-puts-a-smile-on-Lokayuktas-face/articleshow/7238371.cms#ixzz1ASiCbOXe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home