I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Formula corruption

wife unemployed(?) husband bda engineer, becomes big realestate owner,benami transactions galore.Classic corruption forumula.
If we had middle east or china style of justice, these criminals should have been hanged from public posts.
No, here in mera bharat mahan, income tax goes after them gets their pound of flesh.
BDA just watches mutely its employees raping the state and the nation.
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/20110116201101160225448036129c97d/Wife-of-retd-BDA-engineer-repays-Rs-97L-in-cash.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home