I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

sandal soap stinks

sandal soap stinks of corruption in high places
Did not the committee look into the relationships between the officials in power at the time the contract was passed in a weeks time in 2001 and the executives of the chennai based company?
They should have also looked into the administration in the ministry responsible for the functioning of KSDL at that time


http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/2011012120110121022948526e4b41bcc/Buyers-guinea-pigs-for-Mysore-Sandal-freebie.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home