I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, January 07, 2011

Shameful Mr Bidari- CM should hang his head in shame

This is shameful bootlicking by Le Meridien hotel. It owes its guests an apology and the shameless ACP should return the gifts or report it in his Income tax returns. Donot these cops understand the dumb ramifications of their actions in these days of instant global coverage?
This is utterly shameful behaviour of Mr Bidar's cops and Mr Yeddyurappa should hang his head in shame.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/1/20110105201101050013576604e4d7df9/Cop-and-family-sweep-%E2%80%98lucky%E2%80%99-draw-rewards-at-city-fivestar-hotel.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home