I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, January 03, 2011

so this is why KMC is pussyfooting the issue in Patne case

This information uncovered by mirror explains why KMC is barring the doctor lawyers from appearing on behalf of the patient's relatives.(Dec8th 2010-http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/20101208201012080535098694808a1d1/Kapali-Patne%E2%80%99s-death-pits-doctors-against-lawyers.html)
KMC Pussyfooting the issue by a rap on the wrist of erring doctors is hardly going to arrest the loss of faith in Medical profession in India. They need to take a strong stand in the matter since it is a question of reputation of the entire profession and ethics. It is a do or die time for medicine in India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home