I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

honest suffer for bureaucratic inefficiency, corruption, illegal connections

This is the fate of this unfortunate country. as if there are no illegal power connections? It is likely those who have illegal gas connections have illegal power and water too!Bureaucrats are inefficient and corrupt. The honest people have to pay the price. Why should this exercise be on and off all the time? Some honest bureaucrats are killed too by the petrol and kerosene mafia because they interfere in the illegalities.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Submit-power-details-keep-LPG-connection/articleshow/7383032.cms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home