I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shame BJP

If this does not prove that the BJP government has miserably failed on all fronts I dont know what else will.
The Governor must be feeling hemmed in all directions at the inability of the existing system to uphold the constitution. The founding fathers failed to foresee this situation despite all their wisdom. Goondaism wins over Gandhism in this great land of the Mahatma. Eternal Shame on us.
M.B.Nataraj Dated : Sunday, January 23, 201107:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home