I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shame on you Narvekar-Ex Law minister Goa

Shame on you Narvekar. There is no smoke without fire. There must be some or whole lot of truth in the complaint. It is also obvious to any Indian that Narvekar has no comment right now because he is manipulating the officials and the system to kill the complaint by a B report.
Mapusa Police Inspector Rajesh Kumar will be under severe pressure to issue the B report. Media should assist investigation to ensure that truth will not be killed in the land of the Mahatma.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/goa/Narvekar-in-trouble-for-forging-sons-birth-certificate/articleshow/7160284.cms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home