I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

sordid BDA/Politician tale

This is a BDA/politican sordid tale making a scapegoat of the last purchaser Raju.
It is well known that special allottments are a virtual cash cow donation to the allottees by the government/politicians in power. The 1500 percent profit in six months proves that.
It also raises the serious ethical question were Kumar Bangarappa etal probably aware that the allottment was dubious and wanted to get rid of it in a hurry? and they did.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Government-has-no-power-to-allot/articleshow/7108301.cms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home