I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Highhandedness or refused mamool?

May be the bar refused to pay mamool?
The Bureaucratic rules should be clear as to what licenses should be gotten to operate a restaurant bar or business.
The(intentionally?) vague rules encourage bureaucratic corruption and highhandedness. This totally discourages enterprise.
The only way such highhandedness can be controlled is by courts imposing severe compensatory and punitive damages on the authroties.
Internal investigation is virtually worthless eyewash in any department.
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/20101219201012190139521379db4a28c/Cops-play-party-poopers-at-upscale-pub.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home