I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, February 07, 2011

consumer the king

Good slowly consumer is turning out to be the king. Thanks to consumer fora and other consumer grievance redressal mechanisms.
But still they got away lightly. They should have paid for mental agony and all incidental expenses. "Settling" the matter should include punitive damages otherwise there is no lessons learnt for businesses.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/2011020620110206074959899baf5e208/Travel-agency-refunds-for-botched-honeymoon.html?pageno=2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home