I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Imbecile motorcyclist, school bus damaged

On: 24 Mar 2011 05:35 pm

This is sheer mob lawlessness. Always happens in Road Accidents, fatal or not. Taking law into their own hands by mobs are not to be tolerated anylonger. The simple fact is the imbecile driver Manjunath recklessly endangered FOUR lives fatally.If he survived should pay for the crime. He is the culprit. Why should the school bus driver pay for Manjunath's crime?
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/148416/four-family-die-accident-near.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home