I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Sibal the lawyer or politician?

We are ardinary citizens who dont speak/understand foren language inglish two much.
Buttu even ssslc failu -if spectrum was auctioned the price would be zero," means that only na?
Or May be Lawyer Sibal has difficulty fitting into Role Politician easily without having to have the supreme court interpret and clarify all his statements through 300 page judgements.
Where even the single line order we ordinary citizens may have difficulty understanding. Considering we do not know red light means stop green go and yellow means caution.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/142073/i-never-said-zero-loss.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home