I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Kudos to excellent police detection

Nice job police. But the incident should not have happened. It is a shame on our country and culture. The wording of the earlier report, gives the first impression Police refused to register a complaint. Such ambiguous wording should be avoided lest police get blamed for not registering or dissauding the complainants. Now all efforts should be made to ensure conviction of these criminals who for a moments lust ruin the countrys reputation.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/1/201102272011022701513331393790155/Stolen-cameras-gave-away-Anekal-rape-suspects.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home