I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shame on the society for repeatedly tolerating such incidents

I am disgusted with the lackadaisical attitude of the police. They try to dissuade victims from filing complaints because it adversely affects the crime statistics of the station. They probably know the identities of the criminals , who are influential or well known to them. Otherwise how could they have so efficiently caught them inspite of the vague descriptions? Now it is upto us be it Delhi or Bangalore , as a civilized society to punish the culprits mercilessly and bring a semblance of civility to this steadily rotting society

Read more: 2 foreign women raped near Anekal; 4 held - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/2-foreign-women-raped-near-Anekal-4-held/articleshow/7576073.cms#ixzz1F1uiCAQU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home