I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, February 28, 2011

paradoxical statement on Gaddafi

Gaddafi is a nice person" after what is going on for the past 4 decades?
Such paradoxical statements make one wonder about Mr Sajan Lal's balance of mind.
If Gaddafi is so nice then why is there a revolt? Then all the German, African, Romanian, Iraqi autocratic despots were nice too? Nice people do not need force to stay in power.


http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/11/2011022820110228000341272367e69ab/%E2%80%98It-took-15-hours-from-airport-entrance-to-checkin-counter%E2%80%99.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home