I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bangalore burns as yeddy flees

Yeddyurappa is nero of karnataka. fiddling while rome burns. Why has he suddenly disappeared to tax haven Mauritius as the report is about to be released? Katta subramanya naidu is also running away ! refusing to appear before lok ayukta court!. Criminal offenses or civil the politicians and VIPs should be treated like any other citizen. A minor road traffic accident can put a motorcyclist into jail for two days because no lawyer was willing to appear.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Illegal-mining-Lokayukta-report-indicts-Karnataka-CM-Yeddyurappa-4-BJP-ministers/articleshow/9304882.cms#write

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home