I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

power is double edged sword

These Hitlerian politicians become paranoid about their "image" once they come to power. What was their trademarks- shrill rhetoric, stinging words become double edged swords now they are in power.It doesnot matter whether it is jayalalitha, Mayawati or Mamata. Now they suddenly realize how damaging such retaliations and lack of tolerance to criticism can do to their image! \

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/14/20120414201204141312576871335c2d7/Is-Mamata-Benerjee-right-in-arresting-the-professor-who-posted-her-cartoon-on-the-internet.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home