I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Is Rahul Mahajan a wife beater?

I was impressed with Rahul Mahajan's composure and dignified demeanour at his father's funeral.Now in retropsect was it a dopey haze?It is not surprising that kids like Rahul, accustomed to getting their way unquestioned lash out at any attempt to control them in any way.The way every photograph is questioned as doctored to deny facts is pathetic.Not long ago what you heard(ex. AIR news) was real,soon only what you read or saw only could be real.Now nothing is real! We are evolving towards the Peak of Indian philosophythat everything is MAYA, thanks to these politicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home