I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Jethmalani defends Manu Sharma

10 Nov 2006
The defence lawyer is required to see that the defendant is given the due process of Law. It does not mean that he has to besmirch the dead who cannot defend themselves to achieve this.The levels the defence lawyer-whom I am ashamed now to say I respected at one time for the status he had in the legal field- unfortunately reminds me of the "JOKE"- What is the similarity between a sperm and a Lawyer? Both have about a 1 in million chance of becoming Human"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home