I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, March 30, 2007

whats wrong with our cricket-IBN28Mar2007

The cause of disease of Indian cricket is incidentally the same for the rest of the country.Merit / ability is not the criterion of choice but other longer list of irrelevancies including politics and Influence, patronage etc.When will we ever understand nothing other than merit and ability can substitute for performance in this competetive world?We look everywhere except where it matters-in our hearts- to find the causes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home